We foster the production and promotion of agricultural goods
We promote the creation of an inclusive economy based on the adoption of sustainable practices. Our collective and non-competitive actions allow us to help smallholder farmers to share knowledge, experiences, and resources with each other and accelerate the growth of their businesses.
We develop solutions to support rural families and smallholder farmers in Inhambane
1. Kuvanga Store
Visit our store, explore it, and take all you need for your farm. We built a place where farmers from different communities can come back whenever they need equipment to protect themselves and grow their fields. You’re welcome to talk about anything you want inside our store and buy the things you need.
- radio_button_unchecked WE PROVIDE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SEEDS AND SEEDLINGS
- CASHEW SEEDS
- radio_button_unchecked FERTILIZERS
- radio_button_uncheckedEQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY
2. Kuvanga Microcredit
We believe in making a positive impact on low-income communities by funding the business ideas created by their inhabitants. From agriculture, livestock to commerce, we finance small projects that, when implemented or expanded, increase the income earned by a family and support the growth of the local economy.
- radio_button_uncheckedWE PROVIDE FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND ADVICE
- radio_button_uncheckedWE SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF ACTIVITIES SUCH AS AGRICULTURE, TRADE, POULTRY FARMING, CATTLE FARMING, TAILORING, HANDICRAFT, FISHING, AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
3. Technical Assistance
By improving standards and suggesting innovative ways of planting, pest management, irrigation, and storage of agricultural goods, we reduce the constraints faced by the members of our cooperative. Our members also benefit from free advice on the best ways to transport and sell their goods to the right markets. Our agronomy technicians are available to assist all our members and reply to their questions on several subjects.
- radio_button_unchecked TRAINING FOR COOPERATIVE MEMBERS
- radio_button_unchecked SUPPLY OF IMPROVED SEEDLINGS
- radio_button_uncheckedMANAGEMENT OF FARMS
- radio_button_uncheckedMONITORING OF THE CASHEW VALUE CHAIN